May 7, 2011

to the moon and back

I wish I could deliver something sweet for Mothers Day to all of the amazing women that I know.  

But that would be  a lot.  

I am blessed to know so so many!





"Few of us will reach our potential without the nurturing of both the mother who bore us and the mothers who bear us."-Sheri L. Dew


I am honored to be privy to the influence of great females!

Mostly, I feel such gratitude for those close to me whose hands have shaped me into who I need to be for all the roles womanhood entails. 

Happy Mothers Day!!!

4 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

Summer, I LOVE that picture of your mom-what a great memory to have!! She was absolutely beautiful! I hope you have an amazing Mother's Day!! :)

Jenna said...

Love this!

L said...

Hi Summer, thanks for inviting me to your blog. yes, that's me and your mother sitting on the back step at your house in American Fork. Your mother was loaded with style and grace. So fun and flamboyant, too!

Jana said...

is it just me or does sadi look like your mama??