Apr 29, 2011

And she wore an Alexander McQueen dress...

I had no idea I would be so into the Royal Wedding.  Up until today I have paid little attention to all the hype.  But once it was on this morning I couldn't stop watching.  Guess it makes sense, I am sort of in the wedding business.


I've felt a little bit giddy and day dreamy through it all.  Perhaps reminiscent of where we come from and forthtelling of where we end up.  I thought a lot about Elder Uchtdorf's talk Your Happily Ever After.  Fitting.  

Also fitting for a Royal Wedding?  Our Easter bonnets and bowties:



This Royal Wedding Brunch would have been so fun!!!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Some of the hats at the wedding were amazing. We totally would have fit in, I'm so sad we didn't get an invite.

Keri said...

That is such a cute picture with all you girls. :)