Mar 30, 2011

i lie...

 I st-a-hink at this! And the funny thing is, that I often dismiss my non-extravagant activities as simple and not worthy of report. But let the truth of the matter be known, we have been up to some fun fun stuff! So next time someone asks me what's new, I won't fib and downplay and say the usual "oh, nothing too exciting", I will let them in on the happenings. 


 And I won't lie and say that I'm going to be really good at blogging and then not be. It is what it is though.

Check out A Little Bit of Whimsy to see some of the HAPS!

Yesterday I hauled the kids up to Fashion Place mall with me to get some make-up at the most awesome Sephora.  
Not the most kid friendly joint. 
(South Towne rocks for kids but is lame for me)
Nor is shopping their most loved activity.
So to keep them happy we lookded at the Nemo fish is Nordies.
Then rode the elevator a few times. 
Worked like a charm.

We also enjoyed some choc nilk and cookies at the little cafe.
(Choc nilk is Sadi for chocolate milk.  It used to be anyways.)



I really like my new phone and it's capabilities!



I really like my little kiddos too!


mwah!

No comments: