Apr 1, 2011

Saint Peter Port is a real place and I want to go there...

I'm in a reading phase.  Yes, reading on a regular basis comes and goes for me.  This latest juncture has included the following, in no particular order...

This one was cute and sweet.  A light, fun read...


This book was unexpectedly compelling.  A great story. A little bit of history. Can't wait for the movie...


This book is my new favorite.  I loved it!!!
I was completely enthralled with the inspiring and unique characters and I laughed out loud numerous times at the hysterical  and clever back and forth correspondence.  Perhaps a tiny bit predictable, some disturbing historical info but a novel I will cherish for sure... 


I am definitely not a critic of literature.  I just like a good story.

We're going to Hawaii in a week and I'm hoping to get through a couple more while relaxing at the pool.  I need some suggestions...

Two that I've been wanting to read:
{recently re-made as a movie}
&

Any good reccomendations, please share!


1 comment:

Jenna said...

I started Atlas Shrugged a few days ago so I probably won't need a new book for a few months, but I want to read all of these!